Oregon Health Plan Care Coordination Nurse Advice Line
¿Habla Español? Haga clic aquí para leer acerca de sus beneficios en español.
As an Oregon Health Plan fee-for-service client you are enrolled in a no-cost program offered by the Oregon Health Authority called Oregon Health Plan Care Coordination (OHPCC). This program will help you with your healthcare needs and support you in having the best health possible. A team of healthcare providers, including a Nurse Health Coach, will work with you to achieve these goals. You also have access to free educational materials available on this website.
Help − When you need it.
Day or night, ask a nurse:
- Why is my baby hot?
- Should my child stay home from school?
- I forgot to take a pill, should I take two?
If you are sick, hurt, or want to talk to a nurse:
- Vomiting, cramps or other pains
- Flu, fever and colds
- Scrapes, cuts and burns
- Understanding what a doctor told you
Or help you decide when to:
- Care for yourself at home
- Call a doctor
- Call 9-1-1 or go to the emergency room
Call 9-1-1 when you think the situation might be life or limb threatening.
Disease Management and Medical Care Management Programs
The Disease Management and Medical Care Management programs are an additional benefit to clients who may have more complex medical conditions. Clients in these programs are offered:
- A Nurse Health Coach to work with you and your doctor to help you feel your best.
- Telephone access to a Nurse anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to talk about any health concerns.
- Educational materials to encourage self-management.
- Help finding a doctor, if you need one.
- Health information to help you take care of your health, learn how to plan healthy meals, learn more about your medications, blood tests ordered by your doctor, or how to stop smoking.
- Help directing you to find rides to the doctor’s office, food, shelter, and paying water, gas or electric bills.